15A & 15B Bridgewater House,
Ranking Solutions Ltd – Terms & Conditions
Ranking Solutions Ltd can help your business gain greater web presence with carefully selected search terms to focus on your key services.
Prior Contract Conditions:
Prior to work being undertaken by Ranking Solutions Ltd, we require assurances from our client’s that:
A: The client does not employ the services of any Search Engine Optimisation or Link Building Company other than Ranking Solutions Ltd to work on their Website’s SEO.
B: The client has not created any duplicate sites, duplicate content or pages, redirects or doorway pages to their website.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The SEO service will be performed to the best of Ranking Solutions Ltd’s ability. Ranking reports will be performed once per month, or as agreed by both parties.
1a. Due to the Google guidelines and ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms and other competitive factors, it is not possible to give a guarantee for any specific result on any specific search engine, nor can we quantify the level of increased traffic or return on investment, as a result of the SEO campaign.
2. Results are based on listings on www.Google.co.uk and up to 3 other top search engines, unless otherwise agreed by Ranking Solutions Ltd.
3. Please bear in mind, your website’s ranking with a particular Search Term will rely on both the relevancy of that term on your pages, and the popularity of that term on other websites.
4. Both SEO set up and Updates require FTP access to the website, or a contact email address for someone who will upload changes as requested.
4a. If images are required for any design related work the client must always provide them and they must be 300 DPI or above or we reserve the right not to use them.
5. Your website should be hosted on a reliable server, based in the UK (or the country of Search Engine interest), with constant availability, for optimum results. Should Ranking Solutions Ltd recommend changing your host or server, this is to protect the interests of your website’s ranking within the Search Engines. Ranking Solutions Ltd cannot be held responsible for slipping or unsatisfactory Search Engine Ranking results if SEO suggestions have not been adhered to.
6. Ranking Solutions Ltd cannot be held responsible for problems or additional costs arising due to any errors made by third parties, or failure to maintain a current copy of your own website. (Backups can be made at your request in writing.)
7. Payment to be received before work commences.
8. Confidentiality is guaranteed with Ranking Solutions Ltd, we don’t keep any personal details on file and no information disclosed will be passed on to any third parties.
Cancellation of Contract:
The minimum notice period for termination of any SEO service is 3 months. Notice of cancellation of this agreement shall be deemed valid and accepted by us if received by fax, e-mail or post after the initial contract period.
Should the client makes any changes to the optimisation on the pages optimised by Ranking Solutions Ltd, without the advice of Ranking Solutions Ltd, or does not implement the changes advised by Ranking Solutions Ltd in order to improve the search engine positions of the customer’s website.
The contract may be considered null and void at the discretion of Ranking Solutions Ltd.
Ranking Solutions Ltd may make void any contract or agreement should it be discovered that the Client has participated in any actions considered to be spamming by the search engines whilst advertising online, such as:
- Use of hidden links.
- Links to link-farms, FFA link pages, etc.
- Page redirect or cloaking techniques.
- Submission of the site to the search engines, search directories or other websites without the consent of Ranking Solutions Ltd.
- Use of automated web site submission software or websites.
- Use of automated reciprocal link programs.
Loss of Service
Ranking Solutions Ltd accepts no liability for loss of service, unavailability of files, damage of data, misuse of equipment by other customers, failure of any externally managed equipment or communications devices or other services deemed to be beyond Ranking Solutions Ltd control.
NOTE: YOUR SIGNATURE ON A PRINTED COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT IS NOT REQUIRED IN ORDER FOR THE AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BINDING. YOUR USE OF OUR SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION SERVICES SHALL CONSTITUTE A VIRTUAL SIGNATURE, HAVING THE SAME FORCE AND EFFECT AS IF YOU HAD ACTUALLY SIGNED A PRINTED COPY OF THIS CONTRACT AGREEMENT.