15A & 15B Bridgewater House,
We are currently looking for Junior Web Developer
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Junior Web Developer to work alongside our Senior Web Developer to assist in the development and support of in-house systems. The role is varied, and the successful candidate will be working on a variety of projects using different tools and techniques to deliver the best result for our clients.
- Delivery of bespoke Magento integrations.
- Delivery of bespoke WordPress integrations.
- Good communication with section manager and other team members.
- Working with PHP Frameworks.
- Problem-solving and bug-fixing.
- Have a working knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmasters tools.
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrable SQL experience.
- HTML5 & Application frameworks such as Bootstrap and Boilerplate
- Excellent and proven CSS skills
- PHP, MYSQL
- Linux System administration (Redhat based distributions)
- WordPress theme development and customisation.
- Opencart configuration and deployment.
- Implementing high-end visual designs
- Coding for cross-browser support
- Experience in implementing responsive designs